Stores i Sell In

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My ct team


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Search

Archive

1 - How long have you been using PSP, PS? Psp about 4 years and photoshop a couple months 2 - How did you get into making tags,Scraps? my good friend tammy lol 3 - Who's Your Favorite Artist? Keith Garvey 4 - Who's Your Favorite Scrap designer ? Teresa 5 - Which 3 Blogs do you visit everyday ? Make sure you link them. Tammy's Scraps Boundless Bliss Scraps Essecence of creativity ♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥ You must pass this on to 3 blogs that you visit often ~I'm going to pass this along to: Frosted illusions Drama queen Boundliss Bliss

0 comments:

Blinkie

Followers

Vote For Me

The Daily Scrapper - Topsites
I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Leave me some love